Debates

So much energy from all the candidates in the recent Dem debates.  Everyone's piggybacking on Sanders' ideas, and I have to admit he's not as palatable now that he's sitting in an echo chamber.  I don't necessarily think that's disingenuous.  Politicians represent, or are supposed to represent, the views of their constituents.  I mean, there's a reason all Democratic lawmakers are pro-marriage equality when just twelve years ago, most of them were against it.

I'd really like to see a Harris-Warren ticket, but Castro and Yang have some amazing ideas.  Whoever wins the nomination, I hope they pick the best of each candidates' proposals and we wind up seeing something dynamic and incredible.

Times have been trying, that's for sure.  But I also feel like it's an exciting time to be a voter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Julian Jaynes

TW: Suicide Mention

Man...